Public Relations InternMadonna & Co
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
Community Outreach/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Merchandising/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
San Francisco Retail InternshipVERA WANG
eCommerce Merchandising InternAerin
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Optical salesEyes on Atlantic
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Get Ya Life Kits
North bay village
Posted: April 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGet Ya Life Kits is a new e-commerce business. As a women's lifestyle brand we specialize in the selling of personal care travel essential kits. With internet sales as our driving force, our brand awareness relies heavily on social media. We are currently seeking interns thoroughly acquainted with all social media outlets and understand how to utilize them for marketing purposes. Someone who knows what to post, when to post it, and how to use SEO friendly captions to engage an audience.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment