Graphic Design Intern1-800-flowers.com
Hospitality / Retail / Resturant / Customer Service Backgrouds - Full & Part Time PosititonsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Social Media & Community Management InternDottie D LLC
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Merchandising InternshipColony Brands
The Internship You Want : Travel, Young Company, PaidLevel, Inc
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAvery, Teach and Co.
Social Media MarketerFootwearUS
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Zero Dress Code Boutique
82205 Overseas Highway
Posted: June 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a women's upscale apparel and accessories boutique in Islamorada in The Florida Keys. Looking to hire a part -time person with a love for fashion to assist in social media, website, and general marketing of the boutique. Candidate must be available in the store to learn products, take photographs, and distributing marketing material across all venues. We offer a flexible schedule, BIG merchandise discounts, and training. Please submit your resume via email, come in person, or call for more information. Position may transition to a paid position.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Online Social Networking, Fashion Blogging, Merchandising Strategies, Attraction Marketing, B2B Marketing, Google Website Optimizer, Content Managed Websites
Preferred - Online Retail, In-store Marketing