Public Relations InternMadonna & Co
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
Community Outreach/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Merchandising/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
San Francisco Retail InternshipVERA WANG
eCommerce Merchandising InternAerin
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Optical salesEyes on Atlantic
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: August 20 2015
Company Location: London, KY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlow Ties is looking for a young enthusiastic social media guru with a passion for fashion. We are a men's accessories brand in London with several locations. We are looking for somebody that can take charge of our social media task, from creating content to circulate online to small design jobs such as designing flyers, posters, etc. The work would be mainly done from home, with occasional meetings face to face.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment