Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Merchandising InternPennsylvania Horticultural Society
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1603 Hart St
Posted: January 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fast growing online clothing company located in Southlake, TX. This internship will be in-house with a high rate of hiring after the internship!
Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. Company is currently redesigning our website, and will soon launch a social media campaign. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
Website and social media optimization
Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Language majors, with 3 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of youth markets.
Marketing, Business, Communications
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- A basic knowledge of social media and SEO
--An ability to think outside of the box
--If public, please send links to your Twitter, Instagram, Vine or Tumblr pages