Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Sales Associate/ Keyholder traineeReStyle
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Interior Design/MerchandisingSouth End Exchange
Sale and MarketingDavid Management Group
Retail Buyer InternAreaTrend
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT MANAGERELM Global
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
258 US Hwy 46 East
Posted: September 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGB Services are a clothing company serving a niche market. We are a small, fast paced business who punch above their weight against much larger competitors due to a more creative, customer oriented approach. We are seeking a Marketing or Public Relations person to be our Marketing and Social Media Intern assisting the owner of this busy, growing business. We are located in Fairfield, New Jersey and seek to fill this position immediately.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Assist in developing and contributing to online marketing activities including blog and email newsletters
- Assist with customer service team as and when needed
- Assist in maintaining main website: knowledge of Photoshop or similar will be expected
- Assist with future photo-shoots and visoe shoots
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas - must be able to multi-task
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or similar
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.