Web based Design-Decor Business/Marketing/Media/WebsiteTHE PARIS APARTMENT
Demand Planning InternPuig NA
Retail MarketingSandy Pond Campground
Sales RepresentativeAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Network AdministratorAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Customer Service RepresentativeShave Shine & Line Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1603 Hart St
Posted: April 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an online clothing company with a warehouse in Southlake, Texas! We have recently opened our first storefront in Roanoke, TX this summer. We cater to clothing for women of all ages and are looking for creative, innovative, people with a passion for excelling and learning in a family-owned online boutique.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment