Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Merchandising InternPennsylvania Horticultural Society
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Social Media, Marketing & Sales InternBookmark This
Mr. & Mrs. DIGZ
5668 N Clark St
Posted: September 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMr. & Mrs. Digz is an amazing luxury resale boutique located in Andersonville, Chicago, IL. Featuring handmade items by 52 local designers, new items and upscale designer resale, there's something here for everyone - men and women!
The purpose of this internship is to help you develop skills in customer relations, marketing and social media management. As a small, one-person operation, I am looking to expand and grow my business by becoming more engaged and interactive with my target consumer base and the community as a whole. Along with your education in business/marketing/communications/sales, you will gain valuable real-world knowledge by creating content and facilitating outreach efforts to clients.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Create email campaigns, online promotions, signage, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase client base
- Operational and administrative duties as needed
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Working knowledge of Photoshop strongly preferred
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education