Customer Service RepresentativeShave Shine & Line Inc
Network AdministratorAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Public Relations InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Human Resources InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Sales Associate/ Keyholder traineeReStyle
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Social Media, Marketing & Sales InternBookmark This
Mr. & Mrs. DIGZ
5668 N Clark St
Posted: September 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMr. & Mrs. Digz is an amazing luxury resale boutique located in Andersonville, Chicago, IL. Featuring handmade items by 52 local designers, new items and upscale designer resale, there's something here for everyone - men and women!
The purpose of this internship is to help you develop skills in customer relations, marketing and social media management. As a small, one-person operation, I am looking to expand and grow my business by becoming more engaged and interactive with my target consumer base and the community as a whole. Along with your education in business/marketing/communications/sales, you will gain valuable real-world knowledge by creating content and facilitating outreach efforts to clients.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Create email campaigns, online promotions, signage, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase client base
- Operational and administrative duties as needed
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Working knowledge of Photoshop strongly preferred
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education