Sales AssociateThe Dress Matters
Merchandising and Retail Event Internship | Bogavia Beauty of the AdriaticBogavia Beauty of the Adriatic
Smart-Device AdvisorRepair Wireless
marketing/retail internnina mclemore
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Director of Fashion styles for Ladies & MenHumungous Columbus Apparel
Social Media & Community Management Intern - Beauty Company - New York BasedPRIVADA BEAUTY
Intern/ Volunteer for Mobile Fashion Boutique!!!Tiny House of Fashion
Social Media / Retail Store Sales InternsBookmark This
103 third Avenue
Posted: March 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCALABAR IMPORTS is a retail store with 4 locations in New York. We are seeking intern for our stores in Brook Brooklyn and Harlem.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Assist with online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Work in one or two retail locations as sales person and assist customers make purchases
- Open and close stores
- Assist in window and merchandising.
All interns will work in stores and also do social media, this is a combined job
Requirements- Must have worked in a retail store and have great customer service skills.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment