Network AdministratorAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Public Relations InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Human Resources InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Sales Associate/ Keyholder traineeReStyle
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Interior Design/MerchandisingSouth End Exchange
Social Media / Retail Store Sales InternsBookmark This
103 third Avenue
Posted: March 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCALABAR IMPORTS is a retail store with 4 locations in New York. We are seeking intern for our stores in Brook Brooklyn and Harlem.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Assist with online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Work in one or two retail locations as sales person and assist customers make purchases
- Open and close stores
- Assist in window and merchandising.
All interns will work in stores and also do social media, this is a combined job
Requirements- Must have worked in a retail store and have great customer service skills.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment