Fashion Retail InternshipFilipacchi
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Merchandising InternPennsylvania Horticultural Society
Unpaid Assistant Ecommerce Shop Coordinator for retail Art Stamps ShopBookmark This
Posted: April 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
KennyK Stamps (www.kennykstamps.com)
KennyK Stamps sells retail photopolymer art stamps and cartoon line art PNG downloads (known as “digital stamps, or “digi stamps”) to an enthusiastic crafting niche of (almost exclusively female) handmade greeting card designers and paper craft hobbyists. We also sell wholesale to a growing list of brick-and-mortar and online craft shops worldwide. We have been in business for 5 years, with many loyal followers; our products are top-quality, and among the best in the industry. This market niche has a fun and thriving online community of bloggers, stamp companies and craft stores all posting their latest crafty creations along with tutorials, fun contests and friendly creative project competitions.
Our Assistant Shop Coordinator will gain valuable ecommerce experience by learning the nuts and bolts of maintaining a global online wholesale and retail business. This is a rare opportunity to learn the inner workings of a top-rated ecommerce platform (Bigcommerce), with a professional yet approachable global business. The assistant who contributes outstanding work here will be able to make a very favorable impression on companies by including this marketable work experience on his or her resumé, along with a glowing letter of recommendation and acknowledgment of valuable work well done by shop owner and craft industry personality Elena Kiernan. For those who are considering eventually opening their own ecommerce shop, this hands-on experience maintaining a busy and popular shop will be invaluable.
ResponsibilitiesThis is remote work, involving the handling of confidential files and information. Our Shop Assistant will need access to a secure computer to perform the work and will be required to sign a legally-binding non-disclosure (NDA) agreement for security purposes.
Our Assistant Shop Coordinator will maintain the professional appearance and streamline the functionality of our shop, allowing Elena to concentrate on numerous other aspects of running this business. Duties will include:
- Uploading new digital products and product preview images to our retail and wholesale shop websites.
- Creating watermarked screen-resolution product preview images.
- Maintaining site search efficiency by identifying and eliminating duplicate or incorrect keywords.
- Employing SEO best practices by researching and implementing the most effective keywords and meta descriptions for products and other shop pages.
- Creating new KennyK Stamps shops in the Amazon and Google Shopping marketplaces linked with our Bigcommerce.com retail shop
- Other various shop tasks
Estimated time commitment: 10-12 hours a week
Requirements- Access to a secure computer to perform remote work
- Self-motivated and able to deliver effective work consistently
- Art & design background preferred
- Ability to create shop graphics and product preview images with graphics software
- Excellent organizational skills
- ability to deliver work consistently and meet reasonable deadlines
SkillsRequired - Organisational Skills, Self-driven, Online Data Entry, E-commerce SEO, Keyword Research
Preferred - Design, Retail, Graphics