Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Merchandising InternPennsylvania Horticultural Society
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Unpaid Social Media & Digital Marketing Assistants for online retail Art Stamps shopBookmark This
Posted: April 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFun online Art Stamps shop with global customer base seeks unpaid Social Media & Digital Marketing Assistants in exchange for wholesale and retail ecommerce brand-building experience!
KennyK Stamps (www.kennykstamps.com) sells retail photopolymer art stamps and cartoon line art PNG downloads (known as “digital stamps, or “digi stamps”) to an enthusiastic crafting niche of (almost exclusively female) handmade greeting card designers and paper craft hobbyists. We also sell wholesale to a growing list of brick-and-mortar and online craft shops worldwide. We have been in business for 5 years, with many loyal followers and a steadily growing email list (2000 at present). Our products are top-quality, and among the best in the industry. This market niche has a fun and thriving online community of bloggers, stamp companies and craft stores all posting their latest crafty creations along with tutorials, fun contests and friendly creative project competitions.
We have still barely tapped the potential of this large global market, which increasingly requires that brands have a huge and engaged blog readership and social media following - areas in which we’ve only recently gotten started. KennyK Stamps' Social Media & Digital Marketing assistants will receive invaluable real-world experience by collaborating with ElenaK (owner of KennyK Stamps and wife of the house artist, Kenny Kiernan) on developing and implementing strategies for building this already-successful business and brand into a social media and digital marketing powerhouse!
Assistants who contribute outstanding work here will be able to make a very favorable impression on companies by including this marketable work experience on their resumé, along with a glowing letter of recommendation and acknowledgment of valuable work well done by owner Elena Kiernan. This is a great opportunity for aspiring digital marketers (particularly those with an interest in ecommerce, blogging or crafting) to apply their knowledge and skills to a professional yet approachable global business.
A dramatic and quantifiable increase in KennyK Stamps' customer base and social media following as a direct result of your involvement will be a pro-level accomplishment that will put our assistants ahead of the pack in the eyes of potential employers.
ResponsibilitiesThis is remote work, involving the handling of confidential files and information. Assistants will need access to a secure computer to perform the work and will be required to sign a legally-binding non-disclosure (NDA) agreement for security purposes.
Our ultimate goal is to drive sales, by building a vibrant and engaged online community around our brand using the following digital marketing methods:
- Email marketing: use the most effective digital marketing methods to continue to aggressively grow our existing retail and wholesale email lists.
- Social Media marketing: develop a reliably fun and engaging social media presence with a lighthearted tone that appeals to the crafting community on the major networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin, Google +, Youtube) by maintaining a consistent stream of compelling posts following the 80/20 rule (80% fun stuff, 20% sales posts).
- Blogging: maintain our shop blog using content marketing strategies to create and curate engaging content, coordinate with contributors, design and implement attractive graphics in our blog and newsletter, grow and monitor our blog traffic by interpreting analytics data.
- Buy Buttons and Advertising: Set up Buyable Pins, Instagram Buy buttons, Facebook and other social media ads, etc., track performance data and ROI.
- Hashtags - research and implement the most effective hashtags to reach our target audience.
- Web and Social Media SEO: research and implement the most effective strategies to rank top in web Search and social media search.
- Targeted Search and Outreach to Potential Customers: Reach out to potential customers, social media followers and influencers by locating self-identifying card makers and stampers using the various networks' targeted search functions; analyze & reach out to other stamp company followers and convert them to KennyK fans.
- Analytics: monitor and interpret social media and Google analytics data on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to compile actionable data in order to continually evaluate and improve our marketing strategy.
- Free Press & Publicity: research and implement methods to get free press and publicity for our shop and products.
- Link Building: build inbound links to our shop and products by conducting online research of relevant crafters’ blogs and analysis of other stamp companies’ links.
Estimated time commitment: 10-12 hours a week
Requirements- Access to a secure computer to perform remote work
- Digital marketing experience and expertise
- Blogging experience
- Self-motivated and able to deliver effective work consistently
- Art & design background preferred,
- Ability to create blog and social media banners & graphics
- Familiarity with popular social networks
- Excellent organizational skills
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Social Media Measurement, Digital Marketing, Self-driven, Organisational Skills, Targeted Advertising, Email Marketing, Google Analytics, Social Media Blogging
Preferred - Design, Crafts, Google Adwords