Social Media & Community Management InternDottie D LLC
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Merchandising InternshipColony Brands
The Internship You Want : Travel, Young Company, PaidLevel, Inc
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAvery, Teach and Co.
Social Media MarketerFootwearUS
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Vintage Retail Shop & Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
387 Bushwick Avenue
Posted: September 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe operate a cool vintage shop in Bushwick Brooklyn filled with lots of great unusual vintage items. From vintage clothing to vintage furniture and everything in between. Our customers spend hours exploring our vast collection of unique items.
You will be interacting with people from all over the united states as well as tourists from all over the world.
Responsibilities- Interact with customers
- Assist in product presentation and setup
- take photos and post to Instagram, Facebook, blog and other social media
- Write information about our items on our blog and other social media outlets
- Reach out to various bloggers to spread the word about our new items
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Desire to learn about vintage items and their history
- Desire to interact with people from all over the world
- Knowledge of social media posting
- Outgoing and social