Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Merchandising InternPennsylvania Horticultural Society
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Visual Merchandising InternshipBookmark This
Rolling Greens Nursery
9528 Jefferson Blvd
Culver City, CA
Posted: February 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVisual Merchandising Internship | Rolling Greens
We’re seeking ambitious and creative interns to join our Visual Merchandising Team at Rolling Greens! This is a great opportunity for any individual who loves to be hands on, is looking for on-the-job experience, and is looking to explore creative career possibilities in the Home + Garden industry. Interns will join us on Tuesdays at our Culver City and Thursdays at our Los Angeles location and must be enrolled in school as well as have a reliable form of transportation.
You will be working hand in hand with our corporate Creative Team to assist in visual installations, merchandising of all new product, conceptualization of new wall treatments and seasonal display prop design.
We pride ourselves on giving one-on-one support to our interns and appreciate the intern who comes to the table ready to learn (and to teach us a few tricks, too!) Please include a link to your portfolio/website or include an attached portfolio in PDF format.
Rolling Greens is Southern California’s premier destination for unique home + garden. Initially open only to the trade, Rolling Greens has long been a vital source for landscape architects, interior designers, event planners, and production designers. In 2006, owner Greg Salmeri opened the nursery to the public, expanding access to the finest live plants, artificial plants, home decor, containers, antiques and one-of-a-kind accents. Now both locations cater to both the general public and to the trade. Rolling Greens’ original nursery in Culver City focuses more on the garden, while our Los Angeles location offers a variety of home décor and gift.
Responsibilities• Collaborate with our Creative Team to concept out visual merchandising concepts, strategies, and execution.
• Creating mood boards to assist in concept design
• Analyze and researching design and display trends
• Assist in concept design and implementation of seasonal prop design
• Work alongside our team to implement all display elements within our stores
• Assist in executing any directives in visual merchandising and inventory management
• Assist with floor concepts and moves within the stores
Requirements• Must reside in Southern California
• Must be studying a Design related field
• Have the desire to learn more about or possess interest in the Home + Garden Industry
• Have creative ambition and a detailed eye
• Have basic skills in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
• Possess strong time management skills
• Ability to move/life at least 30 pounds