Merchandising and Retail Event Internship | Bogavia Beauty of the AdriaticBogavia Beauty of the Adriatic
Smart-Device AdvisorRepair Wireless
marketing/retail internnina mclemore
Web DeveloperClassy But Sassy
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Director of Fashion styles for Ladies & MenHumungous Columbus Apparel
Social Media & Community Management Intern - Beauty Company - New York BasedPRIVADA BEAUTY
Digital Marketing Content Coordinator & WriterJR Dunn Jewelers Web Store
Walmart Summer InternshipBookmark This
Posted: October 04 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 06/05/17 — 08/14/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a paid 10-week internship program beginning June 2017 based in a Walmart store, aimed at showcasing the Store Operations career path while focusing on development in areas of the business such as People, Merchandising, and Operations. If required, housing and relocation for the duration of the program will be the intern's responsibility. Throughout the internship program there may be an opportunity to travel up to one week at a time. This travel expense would be paid for by the company.
ResponsibilitiesDuring the course of this immersive program, an intern will:
• Be assigned a business project to work on throughout the 10-week program to be presented to senior leadership the final week of the program
• Receive focused learning on how a Walmart store runs
• Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures
• Model, enforce, and provide direction and guidance to hourly Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
• Participate in community outreach programs, and encourage and support hourly Associates in serving as good members of the community.
• Uphold the Company's Open Door Policy
Requirements• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
• Must have an overall Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
• Must have fewer than 30 credited hours of class before eligible for graduation
• For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms-specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• College major should be related to one of the following degrees: Business Administration, Marketing, Retail Management, or General Merchandising
• Planned graduation date of Summer 2018