Graphic Design Intern1-800-flowers.com
Hospitality / Retail / Resturant / Customer Service Backgrouds - Full & Part Time PosititonsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Social Media & Community Management InternDottie D LLC
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Merchandising InternshipColony Brands
The Internship You Want : Travel, Young Company, PaidLevel, Inc
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAvery, Teach and Co.
Social Media MarketerFootwearUS
Web Design InternBookmark This
Posted: January 01 2015
Company Location: Brunswick, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSouthern Strand is a new southern clothing line that makes shirts, jackets, hats, etc. We are looking for a Web Design intern to make and manage our website.
-Create and maintain website
-Update new images, promo, events as requested
-Add pages as requested
Requirements• Expertise in the following areas:
- Website design and email design
- Ability to code HTML/CSS
- Understanding structural design of shared information elements (IA)
- Building wireframes and providing front end web graphics/CSS to development team
- Advanced knowledge of emerging web trends and standards
• Proficient in the following software:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator )
- MS Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Innovative, creative problem solving
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines according to set schedules while maintaining a professional and positive attitude
• Degree in web/graphic design
• Web design fundamentals, SEO and UX knowledge
• Proven experience working as part of a creative team either in an in-house corporate environment or with a creative agency.