AFLAC Seeks College Students for Internship/Associate Training ProgramBookmark This
10400 Eaton Place, Suite 400
AFLAC is a Fortune 500 company who is the world's largest supplemental insurance provider. We have been in the business for 59 years and we have 91% brand recognition nationwide with our duck.
To provide college students with the opportunity to gain real world experience in the field of Business Development. Candidates will be able to observe how the Fortune 500 insurance company of AFLAC organizes and develops its independent offices and independent contractors (insurance agents) to make up its field force.
This unique opportunity offers an intense training program that prepares candidates for a professional career in sales, marketing and insurance. AFLAC’s comprehensive training combined with hands on field experience, improves resumes and dramatically increases confidence.
ResponsibilitiesClassroom Training & Certification
• Sales & Marketing Training
• Enrollment Certification
• Professional Licensing
• Professional Development Seminars
• Strategic Marketing Training
• Learn how to close deals
Field Training & Observation
• Witness Meetings with area professional (CEO’s CFO’s, Controllers, CPA’s, Banks, etc.
• Observe Strategic Marketing and Development interaction
• Participate in enrollments
• Money through lucrative commissions
• Stock Bonuses
• Trips to exotic locations (i.e. Cancun, Hawaii, New York, etc.)
Marketing & Market Development
“Choose Your Method”
• Non-telemarketing- An “Unconventional Marketing” Strategy
• Referral Development
• Interpersonal Contact
• Telemarketing- Our "Top Marketing Strategy”
• Learn communication techniques that are invaluable for working with prospective and current clients