Account Executive Intern - Digital MarketingBookmark This
13911 Ridgedale Drive
DigitalParc is results driven web development and online marketing firm deeply focused on transforming websites, driving traffic and growing revenue for our clients. We’re a rapidly growing company who is reshaping the digital marketing industry with a compelling value proposition. We are actively seeking the best and brightest minds passionately working to truly impact our clients’ businesses.
We’re searching for scrappy Account Executive Intern with strong people skills coupled with a hunter mentality and a desire to gain real-world experience in sales.
Want to learn how to achieve sales and marketing in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment? We’re looking for an intern with the gift of (phone) gab and marketing know-how to aid in our marketing and sales efforts. You’ll be a key player in helping to qualify and develop sales-ready opportunities, while also using your wit and charm to delight our partners to spread the word about us.
(1) Lead Sourcing: assisting DigitalParc’s Business Development Manager in identifying potential clients.
(2) Social Media Networking: includes engaging prospects and partners with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn platforms, researching topics and communicating relevant info back to the team to help refine positioning and market opportunities.
(3) Reporting: gathering data to track funnel progression and other sales success metrics.
(4) Proposal Process: participating in needs analysis and discovery, spearheading proposal creation and presentation.
• Applicable work experience or relevant coursework in Marketing, Sales or Business Development
• Stellar interpersonal and communication skills
• Energetic phone skills to build instant rapport
• Self starter scrappiness with teamwork attitude and ability to multi-task successfully
• Attention to detail and creativity for developing strong proposals
(1) include your LinkedIn profile, personal website or portfolio
(2) include a note on why you are interested in DigitalParc
(3) share with us something you've done which you are most proud of :)
We look forward to hearing from you!