Business Development / Sales InternNetTradez
Sales & Marketing Internship (Please read details before applying)HPC Consulting Group (A Canon and Sharp Partner)
Business Development InternshipFocus Pointe Global
Trainee RecruiterShirley Parsons Inc
NEW GRADS--Entry Level Sales/Marketing - Training Provided-JOIN US!Chicago all star marketing
Account Manager within New TechnologiesBookmark This
I Love Velvet, Inc
110 Greene Street
New York, NY
Posted: 620 days ago
DescriptionThe Account Manager role could be the right fit for your next career step. The ideal candidate should have an interest in B2B sales and account management and be committed to winning. Your focus will be selling to business accounts that benefit from I Love Velvet SaaS (software as a service) ands mPOS (mobile point-of-sale) solutions. You will be responsible for representing the entire I Love Velvet product suite; demonstrating and selling effectively; and applying knowledge of competitive landscape and broad collaboration market.
Position is unpaid but there will be compensations.
Responsibilities· Act as a representative of I Love Velvet, and work directly with the I Love Velvet’s sales & marketing team to assist in qualifying customer needs, developing and presenting customer solutions, assisting with proposals and product demos promoting I Love Velvet’s solutions and services to potential and existing customers.
· Work closely with the Pre-Sales teams in the pursuit of new businesses.
· Engage directly with customers to understand and solve technical and business challenges with the Pre-Sales team, leveraging I Love Velvet’s mPOS solutions and services.
· Lead product demonstrations for potential and existing clients.
· Follow-up on existing business, maintain contact as appropriate to ensure proper delivery, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
· Actively participate in marketing promotions, conferences, trade fairs, etc. and animate the professional network.
· Provide logistical and other support as necessary for ILV events, customer meetings, and sales events.
· Be seen as an industry expert in mPOS, and SaaS solutions portfolio
· Serve as a knowledgeable resource to other employees & ensure teamwork within your group, as well as with others in the organization.
· Assist in company recruiting efforts through building up a qualified network of professional connections and referrals.
Conduct and manage cold call efforts.
· Additional duties as assigned
Requirements· Beginner in the field (dynamic, independent, reliable, efficient, ability of adapting to any situation)
· Strong presentation and oral communication skills a must.
· Ability of working alone and in a team
· Knowledge of working in back and front office business applications
· Ability to effectively communicate with the rest of team
· Demonstrated personal drive to achieve defined goals
· Knowledge of MS Office Suite
· Some travel may be required as needed.
· Knowledge of Saleforce.com a bonus but not required