Account Representative - Business - Rochester, NYBookmark This
Lochness Medical Inc.
DescriptionThis program is ideal for undergraduate or graduate students who wish to pursue a career in sales, marketing and business management.
Lochness Medical will train future sales executives on the business acumen, procedures, and technical processes associated with selling into physician offices. Lochness will also educate on how to apply many of the business fundamentals gained from a classroom setting into practical business situations.
As an Account Representative, the main objective will be to increase revenues in your given territory. Candidates will have the opportunity to call regularly on health care professionals and support the promotional effort behind the products. Reps will learn how to maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the product line, to be a reliable source of information to the health care professionals in the territory.
What we offer:
* Professional, hands-on training with a National Account Manager.
* Professional guidance from industry leaders
* Travel and Phone Allowances
* Remuneration of 10% on Existing and New Accounts
Responsibilities* Effectively communicate with existing clientele on expanding their current operations
* Participate in weekly meetings
* Sell directly into physician markets, including family practice, addictions, pre-employment, physician specializations and any other industry requiring diagnostic products
* Add creative input into targeting new industry or sales ventures
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
* Ability to build relationships with clients
* High desire and motivated to succeed
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly
* Listening and persuasive skills
* Tact and diplomacy
* Intellectual curiosity
* Methodical and analytical sense