Harford Co Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN E-COMMERCE!Silverman Benefits Group
Student Ambassador Opportunity For Revolutionary Mobile App!University Primetime
Future Country / Sales Directors for an Indian Organization : Global Market Expansion ProjectIndia For Transformation
Spring 2015 Sales InternFuller Street Productions, Inc.
Office Basics Sales & Marketing InternshipOffice Basics, Inc.
Advertising Sales and MarketingBookmark This
Universal Broadcasting Network
1438 N. Gower St. Bldg. 35 Suite 156
DescriptionUniversal Broadcasting Network (UBN) is a fast paced, rapidly expanding Internet based radio/ New Media Company with over 30 live streaming talk shows as well as 24/7 streaming content including music and podcasts. UBN is located on the historic Sunset/Gower Studio lot in the heart of Hollywood, CA.
An internship at Universal Broadcasting Network (UBN) can provide you the chance to explore your career interests, acquire marketable job skills while “learning the ropes” of the industry, establish professional contacts, and gain practical work experience.
Our internships offer meaningful educational and work experiences designed to meet the academic and career goals of the intern. Our management will teach and encourage, but it is up to the student to bring an enthusiasm to learn. Internships at UBN are learning experiences; they are UNPAID.
Internships are offered year-round. The duration of the internship should reflect the length of the student’s semester or school program. Number of hours worked and start date are determined by the student’s internship advisor/school but our positions generally require 15-30 hours per week. Schedule is flexible and is mutually agreed upon by the station supervisor and student. UBN reserves the right to terminate a student’s internship at any point for reasons such as misconduct, poor attendance, insubordination or other serious problems.
ResponsibilitiesInterns within the Advertising Sales and Marketing program will be required to:
• Prepare brochures and materials
• Assist in building a database
• Perform sponsor recruitment
• Work in development and implementation (local, regional, and national)
• Coordinate special events
• Place and track advertising
• Media relations
• Develop detailed marketing plans
• Interact with clients
• Develop a strong understanding of company’s products and services
• Sell to current customers and prospect for new business
• Coordinate with internal departments to respond quickly to customer needs, requests and problems
• Perform market research through interviews, focus groups and surveys
• Assist in various duties as needed
• Must be a multi-tasker, able to keep up with the demands of working in a live broadcast facility, must be able to meet deadlines, able to work on their own as well as with others, communicate effectively and be prepared to assist with various duties, as directed.
• Must at least 18 years of age
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and eligible to receive college credit
• Must be able to provide UBN with a formal credit letter (on college/university letterhead) stating that the student is eligible to receive college credit for the internship. No exceptions!
• Must have own computer with appropriate software required for internship (or access to this through the school) if needed to effectively do internship
UBN is committed to developing talent and interest in our industry and provides a wide range of internship opportunities for students interested in UBN. An internship at UBN can provide you the chance to explore your career interests, acquire marketable job skills while “learning the ropes” of the industry, establish professional contacts, and gain practical work experience.
UBN’s internship program offers opportunities in the areas of Production, Post Production, Marketing, Sales, Business, and more. Our management will teach and encourage, but it’s up to the student to bring an enthusiasm to learn.
UBN is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.