Aflac Sales InternshipBookmark This
1020 North Delaware Avenue
DescriptionAflac Sales Intern
Work with a 10 + year veteran, Presidents Club recipient & Million Dollar Club.
• A leading provider of voluntary insurance in the United States.
• Insures more than 50 million people worldwide.
• Provides policies to employees at more than 465,000 payroll accounts.
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals who are interested in being an Aflac Sales Intern. Gain work experience in a professional business-to-business sales environment that will allow you to balance work, studies and fun
ResponsibilitiesConduct sales activities
Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
Enter contact information into contact management systems
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learn to use social and professional skills to establish business networks and help CEOs, business owners and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best.
• Gain exposure to day-to-day business activities, including lead generation, business-to-business (B2B) sales and account management.
Preferred Competencies, Education and Experience:
• Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
• Vibrant personality and professional presence.
• Drive to help others.
• Articulate self-starter and team player.