Social Media, Marketing, SalesRachel Brown Jewelry
Sales and Marketing InternDestination Luxury
Business Development / Sales InternPampering4life Lifestyle and Wellness Company
Sales Internship (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Local Marketing Sales InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Assistant Sales ManagerBookmark This
LLC Infobest Systems
PO Box 16176
DescriptionAssistant Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of sales and strategy development within one or more stores. This includes sales in all customer segments for our software and related products: commercial, industrial, personal and all types of software.
In addition to significant career growth opportunities, full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary, commission plan, 401k, life, health, dental and vision insurance.
Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States.
We would like to thank candidates who submit their interest for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Responsibilities· Driving sales in a designated market and ability to manage our online stores.
· Calling on the corporate offices of the targeted customers in the market to develop relationships and close sales.
· Coordinating sales efforts with City Reps, Regional Managers, Zone Managers and the National Sales Mgr-Res & Multifamily / Commercial.
· Working with Sales Representatives to develop key customer tactics and strategies.
· Communicating appropriate information to all stakeholders, including internal and external customers.
· Managing pricing templates with Regional Sales Managers.
· Managing an established budget.
· Maintaining and directly managing key customer relationships.
· Interfacing and working closely with store operations to ensure attainment of sales and operating goals.
· Maintaining price objectives across the territory and for agreeing to special deals beyond normal established price lists and terms and conditions.
· Establishing performance goals and plans for each Sales Representative and conducts regular reviews to ensure performance standards are being met.
· Adhering to all Infobest System's policies and procedures including safety, ethics, finance, and human resources.
Requirements· Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Marketing or Related Field.
· Previous experience as a sales representative in commercial, industrial, residential/multifamily, residential, and/or industrial maintenance market segments.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills.
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, and web based applications.
· Flexible schedule (some evenings required) and ability to handle unscheduled sales appointments