Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
B-2-B SalesBookmark This
Prime Office Innovations
15776 Leone Drive
DescriptionAt Prime Office Innovations we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at Prime.
Service Excellence is a core value at Prime. Our mission is to help our clients significantly improve their document workflow efficiencies and immediately reduce document output expenses by an average of 10%-20% or more.
Sales: Exciting sales opportunity with an established leader in the office technology industry. With us, you will learn sales strategies from professionals with over 60 successful years of combined experience marketing office solutions to organizations of all types and sizes.
• Multifunctional Equipment -Vendors include Kyocera and Muratec
• Office Document Scanning -Vendors include Canon and Fujitsu
• Electronic Document Filing/Content Management Systems -Vendors include Kyocera, FileBound, Psigen, SentryFile, and Scansoft.
• Service and Supply -providing service and supplies for a wide variety of vendors including: Kyocera, Kyocera Wide Format, Muratec, Canon Scanners, and HP printer
• Must be interested in a career in Sales
• Currently attending University as a Junior or Senior or recently graduated
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must possess a strong work ethic, initiative, positive attitude and high energy
• Research skills to troubleshoot problems.
• Analytical ability required to gather and interpret data in complex situations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to work in a team environment.
• Close attention to accuracy, performs work independently, subject to practices and procedures
• Ability to handle difficult situations with professionalism
RequirementsAs an Intern you will shadow our dedicated sales executives with a hands-on approach:
• Network in person and over the phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
• Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to prospect targets for software and equipment
• Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
• Equipment & Technology Demonstrations- Participate in in-house or client site demonstrations of equipment and software solutions
• Appointment Observation and take part in a minimum of 4 new appointment meetings per week.
• Account Management-Work with the Sales Executive to provide on-going support to newly acquired accounts.
• Consultative Research-Partner with the Sales Executive to research potential client accounts and provide strategic solution to meet client's short and long term business needs.
• CRM Management-Document activities into Saleschain sales tracking and client information tool.
• Personal Development-attend all in-house sales meetings/training