Sotheby's Real Estate Brokerage Los Feliz Seeking Office Admin/Maketing Non Pay Interns ASAP.Sotheby's International Realty -Los Feliz/ Niko Deleon Photography
Sales DirectorGoodyHouse Chocolate Company
Sales and Marketing PAID Internship in Dynamic Motorsports Apparel CompanyAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Solar Sales AmbassadorBrightCurrent
B2B Sales InternInnovative Management 360
B2B Sales Consultant Intern Full-TimeBookmark This
Lighthouse Supply Canada
DescriptionLighthouse Supply Canada has an opening for B2B Sales Consultant Interns to assist in prospecting, profiling, and coordinating lead generation activities. The B2B Sales Consultant Intern is responsible for making cold calls and must have the ability to determine if leads are qualified prospects for our Sales team. This is an opportunity for an Intern to work 35+ hours a week in a sales environment, refining your networking and prospecting skills.
Here's how you'll let us know you're the one:
1) A simple and concise cover letter describing why you're right for this internship:
your direct contribution to a previous sales campaign
the qualities about you that will help make you successful with us
A sample of a pitch to sell us to us
2) A copy of Your Resume
3) An example or link to some content or design you have created
4) Any additional element that you think can convince us to retain you.
1. First interview will be conducted over the telephone.
2. Second interview if qualify will be conducted via skype video call.
- Internship term starts August through December 2013 (35+ hrs/wk)
- You will work remotely (from home or desired location)
- This internship is an paid per performance position (TBD) – Interns will save 20% off our LED lighting products.
We would want you to start working min 35 hours per week and stay with us from August through December, 2013. There is a possibility we could make this a long-term position at the end of your internship.
Lighthouse Supply Canada is your first class distributor/wholesale supplier of quality, affordable, high-performance LED lighting products. We are committed to providing high quality, innovative, environmentally friendly LED lighting products at competitive prices.
If you are looking for an opportunity with the freedom to work from home, possess a get up go attitude and a strong work ethic then we would love to hear from you to fill the role of B2B Sales Consultant Intern.
Responsibilities- Research companies and market segments to identify potential new business leads
- Identifying new market areas and new techniques of penetrating those areas
- Working on pitches and sales materials
- Develop qualified leads for the Sales team
- Perform cold calls per schedule of business development manager
- Make 20-30 daily outbound calls per day
- Provide preliminary information to potential customer's about our LED lighting products products and refer opportunities to Business Development Manager.
- Creating great sales campaign strategies and running them through email, phone
- Record data from various lead generation strategies, conferences and calling campaigns
- Devising the metrics to monitor and measure your effort and impact
- Maintain and update lead/prospect information in the company database
- Keep current with industry knowledge and best practices to effectively communicate with Customers
Requirements- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, negotiation , and strong presentation skills
- Unafraid to get on the phone and talk to complete strangers
- Ability and desire to excel at prospecting by telephone
- Pre-sales or lead generation/qualification experience
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, Strong organizational skills, and a high attention to detail
- Experience in conflict resolution
- No unearned ego
- Can take direction well and work independently for periods of time
- Outgoing, friendly, and approachable
- Strong computer skills and ability with Word, Excel, and other related software