Account Representative - Business - Buffalo, NYLochness Medical Inc.
Sales Intern DescriptionCivilian Military Combine
Sales InternHotSpot CityNet
Entry Level Sales - Sports minded athletes Wanted! Competitive Team EnvironmentMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Business Development/Sales Internship at Growing Global CompanyTransperfect Translations
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Fontana, CA)Bookmark This
DescriptionAre you looking for job? Need to earn cash? Want to earn extra cash? Are you looking to gain sales & marketing experience? If you answered, “Yes!” then Point 180 (A Division of 20/20 Companies) is for you!
Point 180 is currently looking for a Vonage Retail Sales Representative to join our team of talented individuals!
In this role you will deliver great customer service to our customers while trying to sale them the nationally advertised Vonage! Vonage is the voice over Internet provider Phone Company that allows domestic and international calling for a low monthly rate!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company to gain experience, learn, and advance your career opportunities! We offer comprehensive training to help you succeed!
Why work for Point 180 and 20/20 Companies?
• Work with some of the biggest brands in the country!
• Fun work atmosphere!
• Flexible work schedules!
• Competitive salaries!
• Advancement opportunities!
• Paid training!
• Weekly pay!
Your future starts here! We’re looking for top talent to hire and train immediately! Your future starts here! Start your career today at Point 180! Apply today! We look forward to receiving your application!
NOW INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK!
Please apply today! Applying is easy!
Send me a copy of your resume and call to confirm your interview time.
972-999-4799 - Office
972-265-9073 - Cell
ResponsibilitiesMeet and exceed sales goals
Promote and educate customers
Process orders and report sales results through company specific applications
Requirements- Must be bilingual in Spanish or Tagalog
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced and fun, team environment
- Strong desire to exceed all sales and performance expectations
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Possess a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction