Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales & Marketing Intern - Fashion and lifestyle companyInternshipGurus
Bindya NY PR, Sales, and Merchandising Interns Needed!Bookmark This
49 West 38th St, Suite 9
New York, NY
DescriptionBindya New York is currently seeking interns to assist the PR, Sales, and Merchandising teams for fall. This position is perfect for those who want to gain experience and learn the inner-workings of a fashion company firsthand.
About Us: We are a small, fast-paced company with a great office atmosphere located in the Fashion District
If interested, please contact Katrina at email@example.com
• Updating and maintaining excel spreadsheets
• Assistance in sample and stock organization
• Assistance in processing online orders and customer service
• Updating databases, conducting research and other general office duties
• Provide office support and assist administrative duties of sales team and department executives
• Manage editorial clippings and activity reports
• Writing press materials and making press kits
• An interest and understanding of fashion
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Works well independently or in a team
• Professional, enthusiastic and organized
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and internet research
• E-commerce and Photoshop experience is a plus!
Internship candidates can start immediately and should be able to commit to a 2-3 month period. We will consider both full and part-time applicants. Internship is unpaid but there is a potential for employment.
Proposed Work Schedule:
• 3 days a week