Brand Development / Sales InternBookmark This
AdVybe Brand Development & Public Relations
260 17th Street
DescriptionADVYBE is a boutique mass communication company established with 18 years of experience to help provide access to those in search of advanced media coverage, using the following: public relations, social media management, viral campaigns, brand development, outsourcing media support, product placement project management, and crisis management. We’re known for big ideas, smart, resourceful programs, and people that deliver game-changing results.
A results-driven communications firm, ADVYBE attributes its success to the relationships they have with members of the media, including reporters, columnists, editors, bookers and producers, daily newspapers, magazines, consumer publications, business publications, wire news services, bloggers, new media outlets, radio and international media.
ADVYBE is a creative, smart, and engaging PR agency, with intimate relationships far beyond media, including government entities, celebrities, and influencers that can increase our clients’ return on engagement and marketing investment.
ADVYBE’s principals are practical professionals, so there’s no fluff when it comes to their views as to where the company is today, and where they see themselves evolving, “As a leading brand we seek to become a household name,” stated Ms. Lawrence. ADVYBE’s approach is very traditional, by building relationships with networks, freelancers, emerging artists, government officials, publishers, editors, journalists, motivated consumers, music labels, producers, and the like, the company plans to be a central part of mass media’s chronicle.
Please check out www.advybepr.com for more information and to see other sectors of our company.
For more information please contact our Media Relations Director, Kiara Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org and put the desired position title in the subject field.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education