Business Development AssistantBookmark This
60 E. Bridge St.
Posted: 451 days ago
DescriptionWeVeel, the maker of Scentos™ markers, Ranked No. 27 on its 2014 Inc. 500 ranking of America's fastest-growing private companies is seeking to add new positions, including business/office administrator. We pride ourselves in our entrepreneurial culture, one that is cultivated by the creativity of our diverse team and the needs of our international customers.
Founded in 2009, WeVeel has rapidly established a position as the world’s leading innovator of children’s stationery, crafts and novelty toys. Today, our company is most widely recognized by kids, teachers and moms for our Scentos brand. Internationally, WeVeel brand products are sold at over 50,000 retail stores on five continents.
WeVeel sales, marketing and design offices are located in Morrisville, PA. This studio accommodates our rapid growth and product expansion with state-of-the-art equipment, a modern product showroom and other unique features that foster the company’s young, energetic, and fast paced culture. The company headquarters is located in Morrisville, PA with showrooms in Hong Kong, and a wholly owned factories in Asia.
The Sales and Marketing Business Administrator works collaboratively with our sales managers and international distributors to provide organizational support to day-to day sales, operations and accounting functions and customer follow-up. This exciting role will provide the intern the opportunities to gain hands-on experience of the retail sales cycle from product concept to major retailer shelves.
Ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced environment. Business, Business Administration, Accounting or other related discipline a plus.
We find that people who are interested in gaining skills in the following areas make the best fit for this position:
ResponsibilitiesEstablish and carry out departmental or organizational goals, policies and procedures
Direct and manage basic financial and budgetary activities
Responsibilities at the include:
-Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of business customers
- Managing retailer sales systems
- Learning the business aspect of running an international sales team
-All business & communication aspects in between our clients and their target market
-Energetic attitude and team work mentality
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Bachelors Degree or recent college graduate
- A consistent and reliable work ethic
- In energetic and positive attitude to add to our business work environment
- The ability to adapt to different situations with business owners
- A desire to work with people on a daily basis in a professional business setting