Local Marketing Sales InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Sales Internship (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Sales & Marketing/Brand Ambassador (Earn $1,000-$10,000/mo.) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
Fishbone Skateboards Sales InternFishbone Skateboards
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / InternshipNatural AdCampaign
Business Developer in Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamBookmark This
Bluecom Solutions Ltd
2/F Athena Building, 146 - 148 Cong Hoa Ward 12 Tan Binh District HCM City, Vietnam
DescriptionBusiness Developer 6 months internship with leading E-Commerce Solutions Provider in Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
This position requires the interns to stay in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam during the internship period.
Bluecom is a leading e-commerce solutions provider working with large multinational companies that need expert advice and professional solutions to benefit from a quickly growing e-commerce market in Greater China and the APAC region.
We work with proven, scalable and secure e-commerce solutions Magento, Hybris and Demandware. Based in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Vietnam, we play a key part in the Internet and e-commerce strategy of big international enterprises.
Our focus on the local Internet markets, our technical knowledge, a project-based approach as well as our extra-mile effort have helped us to grow to be one of the biggest e-commerce solution providers in China & APAC.
What we offer:
- Involvement with all business development activities of our group from day one
- An energetic team with a lot of ideas, aiming to be the market leader in East Asia for medium to big scale e-commerce solutions
- Fees handling for the 2 x 3 months multiple entries Vietnam VISA
- 400 USD net per month
- 5 days of holidays to be taken within the internship period
- monthly performance review and bonus according to your performance
- Hiring opportunity
- Creating a short-to-medium term lead generation strategy targeting decision makers of international companies
- Extending your network independently with an honest, friendly and down-to-earth approach and to be known among your target group as the “go-to” person for e-commerce projects
- Keeping informed about the e-commerce business and your target group
- Handing over your qualified leads to the Sales team in meetings and via Sales Force
- From a Commerce school education (currently studying or fresh graduated are also welcomed)
- Basic to good understanding of the current state of digital marketing and e-commerce, willingness to learn
- Honest and open mindset, creativity in suggesting solutions to customer requirements and adding value to e-commerce projects
- Friendly and happy nature, energetic and outgoing, a good team player
- Fluent or Native English language skills, any additional languages are advantageous