Business Development InternBookmark This
181 E Halsey Rd
MEDENTEX LLC is looking for a qualified part time employee to join our expanding team. Our company is a manufacturer of dental equipment and is looking for a highly motivated individual who has experience with telesales, advertising & customer communications. This position has the potential to become a full time opportunity post graduation!
Responsibilities• Telesales prospecting
• Mail outs
• Assist in marketing & advertising campaigns
• Assist in the customer communications
• Assist in the office work
• Assist with organization and planning
• Assist with execution and preparation of trade shows
• Assist with preparing projects and presentations
RequirementsMEDENTEX is looking for a college student that can devote themselves part time to the growth of the company. This employee must possess strong communications skills and have excellent verbal and written communication. Previous sales or customer service experience is a major plus. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel are recommended.
This position can be applied for co-op credits.
This is not a summer internship. Year-round applicants only.