Business Development / Sales InternImWithBob
Sales & Marketing/Brand Ambassador (Earn $1,000-$10,000/mo.) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Build skills in marketing and customer serviceNew York Life Insurance Company
Marketing RepresentativeInnovate Industries, Inc.
Business Development ManagerBookmark This
James Bird Guess International Success Academy
DescriptionGenerate new revenue through the sale of corporate training programs by initiating contact to new prospective companies, dormant clients, and cultivating new business relationships. Our Sales Consultants don´t just sell training; they sell experiences and solutions to organizations using a consulatative sales approach.
- Set your own goals and we work with you to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Use our database of warm leads to initiate sales contacts and relationship building telephone calls.
- Increase our customer database, penetrate dormant accounts by seeking referrals and prospecting.
- Identify decision makers of training to build relationships for developing and managing accounts.
- Maintain and grow individual and company relationships by providing exceptional customer service.
- Conduct training needs assessments with customers and recommend appropriate training solutions.
- Document critical customer information to provide sales and marketing intelligence.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of our training programs and all available resources.
- Utilize computer based systems to maintain relationships with customers and accounts.
- Plan and organize daily work schedules to effectively manage leads and accounts.
- Work with our Certified Trainers to deliver exceptional training and remarkable customer experiences.
RequirementsThe ideal Sales Consultant:
¦ Ability to work from home office, access to laptop and cell phone
¦ Must be a self-starter
¦ Must have a take-ownership mentality to sales
¦ Possess excellent communication skills
¦ Has a strong work ethic and desire to make unlimited $$$
¦ Does not fear the cold call to establish new relationships
¦ Can grow and maintain a list of business relationships
¦ Must have good organizational and time-management skills
¦ College degree a plus
¦ Knowledge of CRM Infusionsoft.com a plus
¦ Must have sales experience