Business Development / Purchasing & Sales InternBookmark This
Equipment Brokers Unlimited
DescriptionEquipment Wholesaler looking to expand our purchasing presence with new vendors and/or one time purchasing opportunities. Internet research and cold calling to generate leads for purchasing used copiers. Industries to target: Insurance, Asset Recovery, Recyclers, Asset Management Departments in large companies, on line Auctions.
Bonus paid for any leads resulting in a purchase, otherwise this is an UNPAID internship.
Work from home and submit your leads via email.
Perfect opportunity for someone who is great on the internet, Linked In, and not afraid of the phone.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education