Business Development / Sales Intern - Earn 100K+Bookmark This
Surf My ZIP Code, LLC
2723 South State Street
Ann Arbor, MI
DescriptionEARN GREAT $$$ WHILE GAINING INVALUABLE EXPERIENCE!
Our full time interns earn up to $100K+ with a minimum of $58,500 and have the unique experience of being on the front lines gaining first hand experience of the benefits of an exciting sales career.
In the Ann Arbor Market, we have recently added our brand new mobile app which will complement our existing suite of products so this is an exciting time for new interns to come on board!
Due to our expansion, we have newly designated territories, which will allow many to work right in their own neighborhoods. We pride ourselves in making the process fun and convenient for everyone!
At Surf My ZIP Code, LLC (www.surfmyzipcode.com), we are looking for driven, ambitiously motivated interns who want to join an environment that allows for unlimited earning potential and learning experiences all while having a great time meeting with some of the coolest places in your area! We connect residents and travelers with the hottest activities, attractions, entertainment, nightlife and local neighborhood favorites which puts YOU at the forefront of all of the fun!
We provide you with:
• Ability to create great relationships with reputable places of interest and popular attractions
• Territory of your choice (based on availability -- first come first served)
• Unlimited earning potential
• Ability to create your own schedule
• Training & Assistance
• Weekly Pay!
Interning at Surf My ZIP Code, LLC provides a very unique opportunity -- we are not like other internships. We have all of the tools and resources necessary, all you have to bring to the table is commitment and dedication to success and career growth!
If you're looking for a pathway to a rewarding career, while learning about business development, sales, advertising and all of the exciting businesses in your surrounding area, this is the place for you!
Responsibilities- Reviewing local market research on potential clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on potential clients
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Contact and coordinate meeting times with prospective clients
- Inform prospects of suite of products and benefits
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels with prospective clients by phone and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word and Excel)
- High energy and positive attitude
- Good organizational, presentation, communication skills and drive to succeed
- Pursuing or Recipient of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Honest and must have reliable transportation and mobile phone
- Ambitious, driven and goal-oriented