Website Advertising Sales Intern (Virtual)Bookmark This
DescriptionGamerFitNation Inc. (www.GamerFitNation.com) is a brand for gamers of all ages who want to gain greater control over their physical, psychological and emotional lives. We provide gamers information geared towards bettering their lives through health, nutrition, video games and fitness. We also offer information on gaming news, lifestyle, video game technology and more.
Please note this is a non-paid virtual internship. As such you should have access to a computer, internet, email and/or Skype.
We are seeking a website advertising sales intern for online ad sales of GamerFitNation.com, ad space. Our ideal candidate will be goal oriented, is a relentless hunter, driving to win new businesses, and who can meet monthly sales goals, without the need for constant micro-management and timing reminders. If you are passionate about selling, have an interest in digital advertising, and possess excellent presentation and closing skills - then we’d love to talk to you!
Responsibilities-Your #1 duty is to contact media buying agencies to sell our website advertising space
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Aggressively contact new businesses with a positive attitude and build a strong sales pipeline
- Send out compelling proposals on a weekly basis
- Understand the client business and use that to formulate sales proposals
- Be tenacious in pursuing leads with a solid ability to overcome objections and close deals
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Oversee campaigns from start to finish, assuring optimization
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education preferred