ERICKSON BEAMON SALES INTERNSHIP AT SHOWROOM SEVENShowroom Seven
ERICKSON BEAMON SALES INTERNShowroom Seven
ACCESSORIES SALES INTERNShowroom Seven
READY TO WEAR FASHION SALES INTERNShowroom Seven
Hiring / Training Insurance Agents, 6-Figure Potential for Closers. Great First Sales JobFirst Impression
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Body Archer LLC
DescriptionAre you an extroverted or outgoing people-person who loves to live healthy? Does talking to new people everyday about improving their lives and businesses sound like a dream? Then you might have stumbled upon the internship of a lifetime. Here's why.
We're a fast growing health-centric American company helping people relieve back pain with our back stretching chair and we're looking for a few ambitious, like-minded, customer-focused super stars to add to our healthy team! If you've ever wondered what it would be like to be a part of a movement that will help our country live pain free, one back at a time, then reach out NOW.
Warning: we are an uber committed company. If you’re just looking for any old job or a little extra cash, this isn’t right for you (no personal drama or lazy people, please). This job pays on commission.
If you want to be a part of a creative, fast-paced environment that will bring out your best, you may be exactly who we’re looking for. Go here and fill out our online application and tell us who you are and why you’re perfect to join us. We’ll be reaching out to ideal candidates within the next week.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients and customers by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) and/or Mac Office (e.g. Pages, Numbers, and Keynote)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education