Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
NAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
DescriptionDyNAMC Leaders for a Changing World is dedicated to providing entrepreneurs, and small to large businesses with the latest information, how-to guides, news, tips and advice on how to start, manage and grow a business.
DyNAMC helps business owners stay ahead of the competition and abreast of all the latest trends.
Content offers a leadership focus for small businesses and large business alike. Solid leadership is what makes for success and is what businesses of all sizes, different culture and nationalities have in common.
Each DyNAMC issue has several feature articles and specific columns that help businesses rethink re-envision and recreate their business practices; Advocacy offers support and guidance for readers as they work to lead advocacy efforts for their programs; Key Concepts provides innovative concepts in education and instruction; and Viewpoints offers a forum for sharing ideas and best practices.
We also provide a range of articles on finance, technology, sales and marketing, to legal, export, franchising and retail; along with inspiring stories from successful entrepreneurs who have seen it all.
Other columns address leadership, current research, trends and issues, professional development, and matters related to diversity, inclusion and equality.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education