***SPORTS MINDED - MARKETING/SALES - SPORTS MINDED***Orenda Concepts Inc.
Management TraineeOrenda Concepts Inc.
Entry Level Sales - Management Training ProgramOrenda Concepts Inc.
Entry Level Customer Service Sales ManagmentOrenda Concepts Inc.
ENTRY LEVEL SALES OPPORTUNITYModern Business Concepts, Inc.
Sales / Business Development InternFinally Free Productions
Outside Sales- Independent ContractorBEARX LLC
FULL TIME ONLY! SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENTAdrian-Martin Acquisitions
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
4858 mercury st suite 100
San Diego, CA
Posted: July 29 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCAIN ADVISORY GROUP
The Cain Advisory Group is the only San Diego firm that unifies your legal, tax, bookkeeping, accounting and financial planning functions. By bundling your small business needs under one roof, we provide coordinated counsel to expertly manage your back office and increase your profitability.
As the only local law, tax, payroll and business consultancy firm who bundles diverse functions, CAG is a partner who manages your legal needs; plans and preps your federal, state and local taxes; and provides full bookkeeping and payroll services. The value to you: integrating expert advice with needed back-end administrative functions.
Responsibilities- We have both full time and part time positions available
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education