Business Developer InternVitae USA
Sales/Marketing AsstNATASHA MORGAN
Harford Co Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN E-COMMERCE!Silverman Benefits Group
Student Ambassador Opportunity For Revolutionary Mobile App!University Primetime
Future Country / Sales Directors for an Indian Organization : Global Market Expansion ProjectIndia For Transformation
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Greater Oak Brook Chamber of Commerce
DescriptionThe Oak Brook area is a premier location for all kinds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies like McDonald's Corporation and Ace Hardware to nearly 2,000 small and mid-sized companies. All benefit from Oak Brook's standing as a prestigious national and international corporate center, as well as its enviable proximity to Chicago, to major expressways and airports, and to Oak Brook's dynamic corporate corridor spanning east and west along 22nd Street/Butterfield Road.
The Greater Oak Brook Chamber of Commerce is seeking an intern to help develop and execute a successful business development program to grow the chamber’s membership, advertising and other sales revenue.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients
- Manage and follow up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying and contacting potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
This internship could evolve into a regular part-time or full-time position.