Sales Management for Foreign Trade Solar Energy Company, in Qingdao, CHINASinacon
Marketing Specialist InternshipJulie Braun Design
Conscious Step Sales & Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Business Development / Sales InternOmniMarketingLab
Entry Level Sales - Paid Fall & Spring Internships - Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
44 West Flagler Street, Suite 1430
DescriptioniBusinessAdvance is a facilitates Alternative Business Financing and Factoring. We facilitate business loans, credit lines and cash advances to small-to-mid-size businesses.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Call prospective customers from a prepared list of clients in our database to identify sales leads.
- Cold call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead to generate sales.
- Confirm accuracy of customer's account information and update the database accordingly.
- Obtain information about client's needs in order to segment customer database for targeted marketing efforts.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns by following up on potential leads and logging activity.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager, Marketing Coordinator, and Director of Business Development to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish speak, read and write
- Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount
- Self motivated & have the ability to work with little or no supervision