Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for dynamic, outgoing personalities who want to be the part of a team in building a new and exciting community of innovators and adventurers. The ideal candidate is interested in sales and business development, is a self-starter and is extremely driven & passionate. The right person isn't afraid to get their hands dirty or have some fun. They need to have everlasting curiosity, be comfortable with change, and have the ability to thrive in a constantly evolving environment.
This position is geared toward working with a particular 3D Client. Bash Nation.
Bash Nation is a private, business club with fantastic events, awesome perks and a members-only online community. Membership is by invitation only. We are the innovators...the creators...the risk takers embracing the unknown with a sense of adventure. We are Bash Nation. Headquartered in NYC, we are establishing a dynamic private members community across 50 global cities, with 1,000-3,000 hand-selected members in each location. www.bashnation.com
3D IS A NEW YORK BASED BOUTIQUE BRAND MANAGEMENT AGENCY WORKING FOR BUSINESSES & ORGANIZATIONS WORLDWIDE
3D Studios has been providing brand management services since 1997. Our services include graphic design, commercial photography, website design and maintenance, non profit consulting, commercial printing and social media management. We provide the expertise for any job from concept to completion. www.3dstudios.net
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education