Winter Break Work - Customer Sales, Opp for AdvancementVector Marketing
WANTED: MARKETING INTERNS!Silverman Benefits Group
Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
Business DevelopmentBookmark This
15 New England Executive Park
DescriptionSoftInWay Inc. is seeking 2 motivated interns who will assist the marketing and sales teams locally and globally. The interns will have support sales & marketing activities by building/preparing marketing materials and perform cold calls. He/she should be able to identify PR opportunities and appropriate media/forum for the potential area. Perform market research and come up with new and innovative ways to reach out and engage customers. Coordinate with internal departments to respond quickly to customer needs, requests and problems.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Candidate with Mechanical engineering background will have advantages
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills are essential;