Chief Sales OfficerComfort Coach Products
Sales and Marketing InternWe Are Not Zombies
Public Relations InternBeyond Lux Marketing
Business Development InternNewforma
Sales Rep for Screen Printing AccountsELEVATED Clothing
IT Services SalesKumaran Systems
Business Development / Sales Internwhitleypenns
Social Media Marketing / Recruiting Coordinator, Part-time Internship (UNPAID)The Tyche Project
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
68 Culver Road
Monmouth Junction, NJ
Posted: August 22 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a skilled sales intern for our finance company. Our primary business is commercial truck financing and business to business loans.
This is a great opportunity for current students to learn the ins and outs of a new business.
Great for those interested in entrepreneurship and those pursuing a career in the finance industry.
Located 15 minutes from Princeton and New Brunswick.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education