Solar Sales Consultant (Outside Sales Representative) (20131125)Verengo Solar
Spanish - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternImWithBob
Sales & Marketing/Brand Ambassador (Earn $1,000-$10,000/mo.) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionLooking for interns to help with business development, telemarketing sales. We are helping high schools with fundraisers, selling sponsorships on banners to be hung on athletic facilities. We will be calling companies in the local area of each school, asking the community to support their high school by sponsoring these banners, with the companies logo and information on each banner, for fans, parents, and community to see. All proceeds go back to the high schools, minus the cost of the banner.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone and email
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education