Harford Co Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN E-COMMERCE!Silverman Benefits Group
Student Ambassador Opportunity For Revolutionary Mobile App!University Primetime
Future Country / Sales Directors for an Indian Organization : Global Market Expansion ProjectIndia For Transformation
Spring 2015 Sales InternFuller Street Productions, Inc.
Office Basics Sales & Marketing InternshipOffice Basics, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
3015 Veterans Memorial Highway
DescriptionCome work in a comfortable atmosphere where you will be participating in lead development, prospecting, data management, merchandising, sales and more! Excellent phone/people skills a must.
This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience at Rothco, the nation's largest maker of military clothing and gear. We are an international company selling to over one hundred countries. Be a part of a great team and learn while you earn!
We are looking for energetic, bright communicators to help us find retail partners around the U.S. and around the world!
This is a part time time position, current college business students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply as well as those looking for good part-time work including returnees. Phone and/or customer service experience a plus. 12 - 30 hours per week will be available. Must be available at least 2 days a week, best hours are between 9 am - 5:30 pm. This is a great opportunity to make money, build your resume and learn in a thriving business environment. See more about us at www.Rothco.com
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Multiple language abilities a plus!!
- Foreign students must have INS authorization to work in the U. S., with appropriate visa documents.