Sales Management for Foreign Trade Solar Energy Company, in Qingdao, CHINASinacon
Marketing Specialist InternshipJulie Braun Design
Conscious Step Sales & Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Business Development / Sales InternOmniMarketingLab
Entry Level Sales - Paid Fall & Spring Internships - Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
GEMRIK USA, LLC
DescriptionGEMRIK USA, LLC is a specialized manufacturing and product development company catering to the transportation and fuel industry.
In a very short period of time our company has gained a large share of our target market and is looking to expand product exposure and increase sales. We have a functional product at the right price point in a captive market which is still new, and constantly growing. Our existing customer base includes some of the largest fleets and most prestigious distributors in our industry.
With regards to long-term growth, our products have international applications and we are actively working on expanding our offerings beyond the U.S. and Canada.
We are searching for an individual that is focused on both short, and long term success and achievements. The perfect candidate is someone who communicates effectively, both written and orally. The majority of the contacts with our customers and prospects are via phone calls, emails, newsletters, Skype and other electronic means of communicating.
WHILE THIS IS AN INTERN POSITION, we are looking for someone to grow with our company. This is an non-paid position, however compensation will be offered on closed orders while in internship.
This is a ground floor opportunity for an individual with the entrepreneurial spirit that possesses a great attitude and vision for who we are and how we fit into our target market.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting the market and prospects
- Tracking, and monitoring communications and needs of clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education