WANTED: MARKETING INTERNS!Silverman Benefits Group
Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The Darwin Agency
2717 E. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL
DescriptionThe Darwin Agency, a full service marketing agency, is looking for a motivated business development Intern to join our sales team and learn Sales and Marketing from the ground up. This is a part time paid internship. Many of our interns transition into full time permanent employees.
Responsibilities- Calling prospects and scheduling appointments for sales team
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills