Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales & Marketing Intern - Fashion and lifestyle companyInternshipGurus
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Romo Insurance Agency
3675 Ruffin Road #220
San Diego, CA
Description- Farmers Insurance Agency.
I am looking for positive, people-oriented individuals who enjoy interacting with clients, want to learn valuable sales skills, and are interested in potentially working full time in my agency or opening their own insurance agency.
- Flexible Schedules.
-This is an UNPAID internship with potential of a Marketer position upon completion of the internship.
- I can provide elective education units at both the community college and University level.
- We are a dynamic, growing agency that is deeply committed to community involvement, networking and growth.
- Minimum of 10 hours a week.
Responsibilities- NO COLD CALLS
- Contact current agency client base to update information and schedule appointments for policy reviews.
- Manage current agency birthday mailer program.
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities.
- Attend networking events.
- Answer phones, accept payments, schedule appointments for agency producers.
- Complete online training courses to learn how to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Complete online training courses to learn how to advance to an Agency Producer or Marketer position.
- Assist office manager with customer service tasks.
- Some light filing tasks as needed.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word and, Excel)
- Powerpoint Presentation creation ability a plus.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Bilingual Spanish