Online Business Development, Sales InternBookmark This
Supremus Group LLC
DescriptionOnline Training and Certification Company is looking for a talented young salesperson that will reach out and establish relationships for new partnerships and increase individual sales. Opportunity to grow with the brand if successful as a sales rep!
• Contacting healthcare associations with partnership proposals.
• Contacting training companies and Creating new resellers with online sites.
• Developing sales' strategies
• Working with future accounts
• Develop and implement marketing strategies as well as sales campaigns
• Help maintain and expand social media presence
• Create and implement advertising ideas
• Suggest marketing content for website
• Develop sales skills by speaking with prospective clients
• Create press releases
• Create marketing materials to grow client base
• Lead generation through social media sites, email and phone calls if required.
$1000 (if you generate minimum of $1500 in sales of online products per month.) plus sales commission thereafter of 20% of sales more than $1500. If sales amount is less than $1500 than 45% commission of the sales amount.
$0-$1499 = 45% of sales
$1500 + = $1000 + 20% of sales more than $1500
RequirementsRequirements, Qualifications & Responsibilities:
• Access to high speed Internet, Long distance phone plan & computer with speakers
• Interested in Sales and the healthcare industry
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to create and develop relationships
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work independently and proactively with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrate sales aptitude & Strategic reasoning
• High energy, Goal orientated, Results driven, Motivated & Well spoken.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
• Your job is to get sales! We will help you learn the business and guide you if you need help. We want you to be successful. We will provide you training so you understand the potential clients.