Entry Level - Paid Internship! (New Jersey candidates ONLY)Allure Marketing Group
Management Training Internship (New Jersey candidates ONLY)Allure Marketing Group
Management Training Internship (New Jersey applicants only)Allure Marketing Group
Mobile App Sales InternPreApps.com
Sales InternshipZone Marketing
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The Y9 Group
DescriptionPhilanthropy At It's Best!
NONPROFITS | SPORTS PHILANTHROPY
The Y9 Group is an all-inclusive business suite specializing in nonprofit setup / management and the branding of professional athletes through their nonprofit organizations and community initiatives.
Our suite includes accounting, consulting, event planning, and public relations for nonprofit organizations.
Mission: The Y9 Group endeavors to help create and build programs and organizations that will efficiently and effectively strengthen our communities through education, social awareness and a call to action to give back to those less fortunate.
Vision: It is our vision to successfully build upon a legacy of giving back in our communities and create programs and organizations whose missions will live beyond the lifespan of their founders.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to identify and implement process improvements that increase accuracy, consistency, and efficiency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Detailed & organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- 2+ years of coursework completed in the following majors: Accounting, Business Management/Administration, Nonprofit Management or related majors
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.00