Business Development / Sales InternDinescu & Dinescu Organics
Marketing & Sales Intern (College Credit Available)Konica Minolta
Entry Level Sales - Paid Fall Internships & Full Time Sales PositionsElysium Marketing Consultants
Entry Level Sales and Marketing - Training ProvidedElysium Marketing Consultants
Mobile Wallet Commercial Launch in MiamiWaleteros
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The Y9 Group
DescriptionPhilanthropy At It's Best!
NONPROFITS | SPORTS PHILANTHROPY
The Y9 Group is an all-inclusive business suite specializing in nonprofit setup / management and the branding of professional athletes through their nonprofit organizations and community initiatives.
Our suite includes accounting, consulting, event planning, and public relations for nonprofit organizations.
Mission: The Y9 Group endeavors to help create and build programs and organizations that will efficiently and effectively strengthen our communities through education, social awareness and a call to action to give back to those less fortunate.
Vision: It is our vision to successfully build upon a legacy of giving back in our communities and create programs and organizations whose missions will live beyond the lifespan of their founders.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to identify and implement process improvements that increase accuracy, consistency, and efficiency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Detailed & organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- 2+ years of coursework completed in the following majors: Accounting, Business Management/Administration, Nonprofit Management or related majors
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.00