Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionMap-It Inc. is an advertising, branding and marketing company based in New York. Some of the services offered by Map-It Inc. include graphic design, web design and development, Internet marketing, mobile app development, branding, printing service and much more. The values that guide Map-It Inc. include aggressive patience, experience, high-caliber service, communication, and success.
If you would like an exciting sales & marketing opportunity at a highly successful international company you have come to the right place.
We are in the process of conducting interviews. Please send your resume ASAP to email@example.com. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!!!!
Feel free to find out more by visiting the company website at www.mapitinc.com
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education