Sales and Marketing - Paid Training OpportunitySeven Cities Unlimited, Inc
Management Training Program - Entry Level Sales to Management - Full TimeSeven Cities Unlimited, Inc
Sales/ Recruitment-Global Attain Advancement
Express Review Package Sales & Marketing AssociatePulse, LLC
Business Development/Sales InternHartman & Young Financial Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Smarty Pants Mobile Media
DescriptionSmarty Pants Mobile Media is a mobile marketing agency focused on providing cost-effective mobile marketing tools. From iPhone applications to iPad applications to HTML5 applications. Smarty Pants delivers mobile apps and mobile websites on every platform. Smarty Pants will put you in front of your clients on devices they access most with information and tools that make it easy for us to connect with their mobile audience.
We provide affordable mobile apps and mobilized websites for small to medium sized businesses.
We are currently seeking individuals who would like to build their customer service skills within the community, while learning the ins and outs of our business. Must be comfortable talking with businesses or willing to learn.
This position is commission based. Must be comfortable with Sales while learning the business.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education